Email me your details goals for the week. Be sure to include Lynda.com course and chapter names. You will also have the option of working on the Mock Business project. You may find the details regarding the mock business activity on the Student Projects page under the Links menu of my blog. If you would like to create a poster for my wall, you may start working on that project today. This year I will have you create 11″ x 17″ poster designs. The poster needs to be something that represents you or one of your piece’s of work. If you have questions, ask. A reminder that if you are gone a day, you are still responsible for any assignments I have included in my blog announcement for that day. Always read the announcements for the days you are absent!
If you wish to help with the Community Service event today, you may. Just complete a leave request before you do.
You will attend the Career Center on Wednesday. You do not have class on Friday.
Second year students…. if you have not completed your printed portfolio you must do so by Thursday. You should have already completed the online portfolio.
Some important dates to keep in mind:
- Monday, April 28 – Start working on project for wall
- Friday, May 2 – No class
- Monday, May 5 – National Technical Honor Society at 5:30 pm
- Friday, May 9 – No class
- Monday, May 12 – Start end of school letter assignment
- Tuesday, May 13 – Awards assembly at 9 am – all students attend and no class in afternoon
- Thursday, May 15 – End of school letter due
- Friday, May 16 – No class
- Tuesday, May 20 – Project for wall due
- Tuesday, May 20 – Mock business projects due
- Thursday, May 22 – Last day of school for AHS students
- Monday, May 26 – No class
- Wednesday, May 28 – Last day of class
Students, be sure to check out “9 Highly Successful People Share What They Wish They Knew In College” from the Business Insider as well as “Qualities Google Looks For In Job Candidates“. Anything surprise you about those articles?