The Digital Design class calendar is posted below. Important dates, events, deadlines, and class activities will be posted.
You may view the school calendar at http://www.nwtech.edu/calendar.htm .
The morning session starts at 8:05 am and ends at 11:05 am. The afternoon session starts at 12:30 pm and ends at 3:30 pm. The only exceptions to those times will be for Alva High School students who attend for two periods instead of all morning or all afternoon. Students who attend all morning will be allowed a break from approximately 9:30 – 9:40 am. Students who attend all afternoon will be allowed a break from approximately 1:30 – 1:40.
To allow travel time to and from Alva High, the tentative schedule for Alva High School two-hour block students is shown below:
- 1st/2nd hours – 8:25 – 9:45 am
- 2nd/3rd hours – 9:25 – 10:45 am
- 5th/6th hours – 12:40 – 2:00 pm
- 6th/7th hours – 1:40 – 3:00 pm
- 7th/8th hours – 2:35 – 3:55 pm
Students may come earlier and/or stay later if their high school schedule allows.
Students will attend the Career Center with Mrs. McClure on Wednesdays. The schedule is shown below:
- 8:25 – 9:15 am – EmmaRae and Jacoby
- 9:25 – 10:15 am – Lillie, Niki, Shivan, Kramer, Brianna, and Aaron
- 12:40 – 1:30 pm – Conner, Macy, Colby, Tanner, Lane, Traci, and Sarah
- 2:10 – 3:00 pm – Logan and Emily
- 2:35 – 3:25 pm – Zariah, Morgan, Connor, Gagan, Matt, and Taylor
Returning students may not need to attend the Career Center each week.