I will be gone to a meeting today. Mrs. Shirley will be my substitute.
If you are not working on Lynda.com assignments today, please email me a detailed description of the project you wish to work on. Do not try to print posters or tshirt transfers while I am gone. Also do not use the heat press. If you make designs, I can help you on Friday to print.
Many of you do a fantastic job on your blog entries. Some of you… will not be receiving full credit for your blog entries because you do not have detailed description of tools and or techniques used as well as “before” and “after” links or screen shots. One or two sentences is not enough description for full credit.
Need ideas for projects? Check out the Digital Design Pinterest page or some of the resources listed below:
- Valentine’s Day Designs by Hongkiat.com
- Valentine’s Day Photoshop Resources: Brushes, Fonts, and Icons by DesignWebKit.com
- Valentine’s Day Brushes, Textures and Patterns by Highresolutiontextures.com
- Valentine’s Brushes by Brusheezy.com
Not sure how to download and install the brushes in Photoshop? Here is an example of the steps….
- Go to http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/17514-love-doodles-brushes-3
- Click on the blue download button
- Open Photoshop
- Selection the Brush tool
- Next click on the down arrow next to the selected brush and then the right arrow at the right side of the panel
- You will then Load Brushes
- From that screen you will navigate to the Downloads folder and select the .abr brush file that you have downloaded. After you select the .abr file, click open in the bottom right corner. The new brushes should appear at the bottom of your brushes panel.
If you have problems, you will have to wait until I return tomorrow for me to help you load the desired brushes.
And if you want brushes but not Valentine’s Day brushes….. check out “The 55 best free Photoshop Brushes” by CreativeBloq.
Quote: Life doesn’t always give you second chances. Take the first one. ~ @WiseManJase