This week you have some options…
1) You make work on editing or creating composites of photos of your own. You will need to use techniques you have learned using masks, layers adjustments, blending modes, filters, etc. These edits need to be positive and uplifting edits… no dark, depressing, gloomy, edits. All images need to be 8.5″ x 11″ or 11″ x 8.5″. You will need to post the before and after images as well as a detailed description of the editing process. If you want to work with textures in your work but don’t have any, check out the page “30 Free High Resolution Texture Packs” by SpeckyBoy. If you need helping downloading the textures, please ask me.
2) You may work with the drawing tablet. Create artwork that is appropriate (not bloody or gruesome). The artwork needs to be 8.5″ x 11″. You will need to provide a detailed description of the tools, brushes, etc. used for the artwork. If you want to work on some courses related to drawing, here are a few you may try:
3) Continue working on Lynda.com lessons.
Be sure to email me your goals for the week before the end of class today.
Remember to make your blog post each day… even for days you will not be in class.
Upcoming important dates:
- Monday, Nov. 25 – Alva High School Sophomore tours
- Tuesday, Nov. 26 – Area high school sophomore tours
- Wed, Nov. 27 – Fri. Nov. 29 – No School – Thanksgiving Break