Thank you to all of you who emailed me a quote yesterday about what you like about NW Tech! If you didn’t, please do so today. Now… you will actually create a poster design. The poster dimensions are 36″ wide and 28″ tall. You will need to include the following on your poster:
- Name of Program -Digital Design
- Photo – I will provide you with a photo or choice of photos
- Quote – Be sure to include correct capitalization, punctuation, and spelling as well as using correct grammar in complete sentences.
- Name of Student – Include your first name.
- NW Tech Logo – I will provide you with the logo.
Use Adobe Photoshop to create the poster design. The designs are due Friday. Put some thought, creativity, and effort into the design. You never know when or where it may actually be used!
You will attend the Career Center at the following times:
- 8:25 – 9:15 am – EmmaRae and Jacoby
- 9:25 – 10:15 am – Lillie, Niki, Shivan, Kramer, Brianna, and Aaron
- 12:40 – 1:30 pm – Conner, Macy, Colby, Tanner, Lane, Traci, and Sarah
- 2:10 – 3:00 pm – Logan and Emily
- 2:35 – 3:25 pm – Zariah, Connor, Gagan, Matt, and Taylor
I have updated the grades and attendance as of last Wednesday on your online grades page. The website to check is http://www.nwtech.edu/tfrascht/grades/yourloginname/ . If you need help viewing the information, let me know.
Good luck to Macy in the Miss Cinderella Pageant this week!
Quote: The only thing that stands between you and what you want out of life is the will to try and faith to believe it’s possible. ~ @WiseManPhil