Be sure to email me your detailed goals for the week. If you don’t know what you need to work on, please ask me.
Mr. Slater will be having meetings today with students at the following times in the Seminar Room:
- 8:30 – 9:15 am – All high school students
- 9:30 – 10:15 am – All adult students and Kramer and Aaron
- 1:00 – 1:45 am – All high school students
- 2:00 – 2:45 pm – All adult students
- 2:45 pm in my class – Zariah, Connor, Gagan, Matt, and Taylor
Congratulations to the following students for earning Brainbench certifications:
- Sarah – Computer Fundamentals (Win 7)
- Sarah – Computer Literacy (Windows 7)
If you have added categories (more than one) to your blog and used the categories instead of “uncategorized” then you received 50/50 points. If you have not added categories and used them, you received a 0/50 points. I will take grades on it again in the future so you may want to add categories and go back and correct previous entries. If you don’t understand, please ask.
You need to make a blog entry for each day. If you are not here, make the entry before your absence or immediately upon returning. You can also complete the entry from home or elsewhere by logging in to wordpress.com.
Superintendent’s Leadership Class interviews are tomorrow for those who applied. Be sure to dress up for your interview.
Would you be willing to go the distance needed to take photos like the ones posted on http://www.onextrapixel.com/2013/09/12/urban-exploration-vertigo-inducing-examples-of-rooftopping-photography/?
Quote: You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.