You will attend the Career Center at the following times:
- 8:25 – 9:15 am – EmmaRae and Jacoby
- 9:25 – 10:15 am – Lillie, Niki, Shivan, Kramer, Brianna, and Aaron
- 12:40 – 1:30 pm – Conner, Macy, Colby, Tanner, Lane, Traci, and Sarah
- 2:10 – 3:00 pm – Logan and Emily
- 2:35 – 3:25 pm – Zariah, Morgan, Connor, Gagan, Matt, and Taylor
Be sure to include in your blog post for today a description of what you worked on in the Career Center.
Some of you do not have much class time today due to attending the Career Center. Instead of working on the assignments you started Monday and Tuesday, during your class time today I want you to work through the first lesson “Clipping a Layer into a Text Layer” of the Design the Web: Clipping Mask course on Lynda.com. Be sure to post your “before” and “after” images. In addition to that, you need to create a clipping mask using the text “Alva, OK” or your home town and images of your choice that portray your interpretation of life in Alva. If you have questions, be sure to ask me! If you don’t have time to finish it today, you may have some more time tomorrow.
Quote: The secret to happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles.