Be sure to check your email every day!
If you did not email me your goals for the week yesterday, do so today. Be specific as to which lessons you will try to complete this week.
Congratulations to the following students for earning Brainbench certifications:
- Aaron – Computer Literacy (Windows 7)
Returning students need to have the Brainbench certification images on your About page of your blog also. I have sent you an email with the images attached.
Digital Design Students will begin attending the Career Center with Mrs. McClure today. The schedule is shown below:
- 8:25 – 9:15 am – EmmaRae and Jacoby
- 9:25 – 10:15 am – Lillie, Niki, Shivan, Kramer, Brianna, and Aaron
- 12:40 – 1:30 pm – Conner, Macy, Colby, Tanner, Lane, Traci, and Sarah
- 2:10 – 3:00 pm – Logan and Emily
- 2:35 – 3:25 pm – Zariah, Morgan, Connor, Gagan, Matt, and Taylor
Please clock in and check in with me BEFORE heading to the Career Center. You will attend the career center each Wednesday unless Mrs. McClure is gone or there are other scheduling conflicts.
Mrs. Barton only has completed Superintendent’s Leadership Class application packets from Matt Martin, EmmaRae Cook and Traci Owen. If you are interested in applying for SLC, you must get your application and three recommendations to Mrs. Barton by Friday!
Quote: Stop talking about the problem and start thinking about the solution.