Be sure to add your blog post from Wednesday if the internet was down during your class period. It should be a separate post from today’s blog post.
Congratulations to the following students for earning Brainbench certifications:
- Gagan – Computer Literacy (Windows 7) – Master Level
- Taylor – Computer Literacy (Windows 7)
- Macy – Computer Fundamentals (Win 7)
Hot dogs will be served in the break area on Friday at 11:05 am and 12:30 pm if you are here during that time.
Just a reminder that everyone should be doing the following each day:
- Create a blog entry with a description of what tools, techniques, or skills you used along with the “before” and “after” of your work for the day. All work can be included in one blog entry for the day instead of separate blog entries for each assignment.
- Add completed assignments to the home page of your website with links to the “before” and “after” work. (Student websites start with the url of http://student.nwtech.edu and then your username.)
- Add links to completed assignments to the Assignments page of your blog. You should be able to just copy and paste that information from your website to your Assignments page in your blog.
Add all work in progress to your daily blog entries but only add completed work to your Assignments pages of your blog and website. If you have questions with any of the above, please ask.
I will be participating in a conference call at 2 pm today so I will be in my office during that time.
Quote: Instead of complaining about your circumstances, get busy and create some new ones.