Internet will be down today from around 2:00-3:30 due to Internet service provider updating equipment. Students in class during that time may need to work on some files of your own during that time. If you have questions about what to work on while it is down, please ask me. If you are in here before that time, get some images to work on before it goes down.
Congratulations to the following students for earning Brainbench certifications:
- Brianna – Computer Fundamentals (Mac OS X 10.4)
- Brianna – Computer Literacy (Windows 7)
- Tanner – Computer Literacy (Windows 7)
- Taylor – Computer Fundamentals (Win 7)
- Lane – Computer Fundamentals (Win 7)
- Gagan – Computer Fundamentals (Win 7) – Master Level
- Traci – Computer Fundamentals (Win 7)
- Macy – Computer Literacy (Windows 7)
- Macy – Computer Fundamentals (Mac OS X 10.4)
Students earn a “Master Level” Brainbench Master Level certification if a score is over 4.0 on the 5.0 scale.
I still need the following students to send me photos of themselves from PhotoBooth (without any special effects):
On Friday you may create a mousepad if you wish or if you bring a white, grey, or light colored t-shirt, you can create a t-shirt design using 8.5″ x 11″ transfers. I do not have transfers that work with dark colored shirts or you can create an 11″ x 17″ poster or you can use the drawing tablet to draw.
Monday, September 2, we will not have class due to Labor Day.
Keep up the great work on the blog entries and websites. All work must be posted as follows:
- screen shots in the daily blog entry with description of skills and/or tools and techniques used
- assignments with “before” and “after” links posted on website
- assignments with “before” and “after links posted on assignments page of blog
All work from throughout the day can be put in one single blog entry.
If you need help, please ask!
Quote: Do what is right, not what is easy.