Before Friday, all students need to write a letter to me which includes the following:
- first paragraph – why you took this class, expectations you had, and whether or not those expectations were met
- second paragraph – what you liked best about the class as well as what you liked least about the class and ideas for changes or improvements that could be made for future students
- third paragraph – your future plans such as what you will be doing next year as well as where you see yourself in five years and how what you learned or experienced in this class may impact or be utilized in your future plans
Each day (except Wednesday which is Awards Assembly day), students will be sharing your guest blog post presentations. The following students will present today:
- Megan – http://mgarnettdd12.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/guest-blog/
- Dianna – http://dgonzalezdd12.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/guest-blog/
- Tanner – http://tlewisdd12.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/guest-blog-thursday-pt-1/
- Aaron – http://alockwooddd12.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/things-i-have-learned-in-digital-design/
- Jeremy – http://jcarverdd12.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/guest-blog-post-monday/
- Clayton – http://chilldd12.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/guest-post/
- Matt – http://mmartindd12.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/guest-blog/
Don’t forget you also need to complete your poster design for the wall.
If you want any of your work from this year or files from projects you completed this year, be sure to bring a jump drive or burn them to dvd by next Monday. The files will be removed from the hard drive after next week.
Email me your goals for the week.
For those students who have been working with Photoshop actions, you might want to check out the “35 Fresh Photoshop Actions to Download” by Vandelay Design.
Quote: Live every moment. Love every day. Because before you know it, precious time slips away. @WiseManPhil