We will have Cherokee and Freedom sophomores (approximately 36 total) visiting tomorrow. I think the current schedule is:
- 9:10 – 9:30 Group B in Digital Design
- 9:32 – 9:52 Group A in Digital Design
- 9:54 – 10:58 – break from visitors
- 11:00 – 11:20 – Group C in Digital Design
- 11:20 – 11:25 – Students complete cards for hands-on activities
- 11:25 – 11:45 – lunch
- 11:50 – 12:30 – First hands-on group
- 12:35 – 1:15 – Second hands-on group
Megan entered the Doodle for Google contest. Check out her design at http://mgarnettdd12.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/doodle-4-google/. Great job and good luck to Megan!
Oklahoma Business Week is a one-of-a-kind summer program that offers students that have completed their freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year in high school first hand experience in the world of business! You become part of your “company” and work together in various events and competitions. You will also have the opportunity to interact and learn from community business leaders. Want more information? Visit http://www.okbusweek.com.
Quote: Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness. @WiseManPhil