The following students need to take the quiz from Friday: Lacy, Veronica, Jessica, and Brieanna.
Congratulations to the AHS Goldbugs and Ladybugs on their basketball wins in the Okeene Tournament.
Email me your goals for the week. Be very specific as to what you plan to accomplish. You will not have a quiz this Friday. Some of you may still be working on your “New Professional Sports Team” projects.
Love sports and want another option for a project this week? You may create a Super Bowl poster, admittance ticket and t-shirt based on the guidelines listed below!
Super Bowl Projects
You are to create a 13” x 19” poster for the upcoming Super Bowl football game. Be sure to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Create a 13” x 19” Adobe Photoshop document with 300 ppi resolution (this will be a large file size)
- Be sure to include the Who, What, When, Where, and Why in addition to other pertinent information such as what stadium location as well as what television channel will televise the event.
- Do not use a white background… use an image or combination of images as the background.
- Include the names, mascots, and logos of both team involved.
- Include the logo for the Super Bowl as well as what number this will be or year of the event.
- Include what league of football the Super Bowl is part of.
- Save the image in Photoshop format (.psd).
- Print one copy of the image in a smaller version on 8.5” x 11” paper using the color laser printer and place that version in your Professional Development Planner in the portfolio section.
- Post the poster in Adobe PDF format on your website. You may need to save the poster with a different name and adjust the resolution to 100 ppi to get a smaller file size to post on the internet. Ask me for help if needed.
- Provide a link on your blog to the poster in PDF format on your website.
The admittance tickets need to be 6″ wide by 2″ tall with 200 ppi resolution. They should have a stub area for the person to keep upon admittance. You may determine the size of the stub.
Be sure to include the following on the ticket:
- Event name
- Event Date
- Ticket price
The t-shirt design may be 13″ x 19″ dimensions or 8.5″ x 11″. Pick one of the teams playing at the Super Bowl and design the t-shirt as if that team wins the game. Therefore, your t-shirt design will not be designed as an advertisement for the Super Bowl but as a t-shirt for the winning team!
Quote: In youth we learn; in age we understand. ~ Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach