Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Now… back to work!
Email me your goals for the week.
First year students need to complete the assignments for your food related business:
- logo – 2″ x 2″
- letterhead – 8.5″ x 11″
- envelope – 9.5″ x 4.125″
- business card – 3.5″ x 2″
- menu – 8.5″ x 11″ front and back or 11″ x 8.5″ folded with front and back of each side
- flyer with coupon(s) – 8.5″ x 11″
- kids placemat to keep them occupied while eating or waiting on order – 8.5″ x 11″
- punch card for a special discount of some kind – small enough for a person to easily carry in wallet
- t-shirt design that can be worn by employees or used as a promotional item
Print all the work related to your business and put in sheet protectors and place in your professional development planner. All the assignments listed above are due by Friday, November 30.
Returning students…. If you did not complete the “Black Friday” ad advertising a “mock” sale for a business (real or fake) of your choice, please do so.
If you have completed all the assignments listed above, continue working Lynda.com lessons.
Quote: If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes. ~ John Wooden