Finally a short week! Class today and Tuesday and then no school on Wednesday thru Friday due to Thanksgiving Break!
Email me your goals for the week (two days).
SLC has a meeting on Tuesday. Be sure to submit a leave request if you will be missing class. If you will be attending the Western Honor Choir at Woodward on Tuesday, please submit a leave request.
First year students…. if you have not completed all the following for your food-related business you need to work on these items:
- logo – 2″ x 2″
- letterhead – 8.5″ x 11″
- envelope – 9.5″ x 4.125″
- business card – 3.5″ x 2″
- menu – 8.5″ x 11″ front and back or 11″ x 8.5″ folded with front and back of each side
- flyer with coupon(s) – 8.5″ x 11″
- kids placemat to keep them occupied while eating or waiting on order – 8.5″ x 11″
- punch card for a special discount of some kind – small enough for a person to easily carry in wallet
- t-shirt design that can be worn by employees or used as a promotional item
Print all the work related to your business and put in sheet protectors and place in your professional development planner.
Returning students…. Create a “Black Friday” ad advertising a “mock” sale for a business (real or fake) of your choice.
If you have completed all the assignments listed above, continue working Lynda.com lessons.
Quote: Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. ~ Oprah Winfrey