Just a reminder to only clock yourself in and out. If you clock in and then do not come directly in the classroom (such as go to the restroom), be sure that I have acknowledged your presence otherwise you will be counted tardy. If you have questions, be sure to ask. Also, be sure to stay the entire time unless I dismiss you early.
First year students — You will soon have assignments related to a restaurant or food related business. Determine your name of your business. Include in your blog post today the type of business you will have (steak house, bakery, pasta, etc.) as well as the name of your business. Soon I will give you specific assignments related to that business.
Congratulations to the following student(s) for earning Brainbench certifications:
- Megan G. – Adobe InDesign
AHS has a presentation Thursday afternoon at 1 pm entitled “Natural High”. If you will be absent or late due to the presentation, please complete a leave request today.
The AHS November calendar is available at http://www.alvaschools.com/docs/ahs_monthly_Nov12.pdf. Please complete leave request prior to an absence, tardy, or leave early.
You will attend the Career Center today at the following times:
- 8:30 – 9:30 am: Emily, Riley, Jayna, Destinee, Lacy, Reygan, and Veronica
- 10:15 – 11:15 am: Tanner and Dalton
- 12:45 – 1:45 pm: Caleb and Aaron (Conner gone with SLC)
- 1:45 – 2:45 pm: Megan, Jeremy and Clayton (EmmaRae gone with SLC)
- 2:45 – 3:45 pm: Connor C., Jessica, Matthew, Brieanna, and Cheyenne (Matthew, Connor and Brieanna went with SLC but may be back)
Quote: I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. ~ Albert Einstein