Mrs. Jordan said you were awesome yesterday! Thank you!
Today you will attend the Career Center at the following times:
- 8:30 – 9:30 am: Riley, Jayna, Emily, Destinee, Lacy, Reygan, Veronica
- 10:15 – 11:15 am: Tanner and Dalton
- 12:45 – 1:45 pm: Caleb, Aaron, Conner W.
- 1:45 – 2:45 pm: Jeremy, EmmaRae, Megan, Clayton
- 2:45 – 3:45 pm: Connor C., Jessica, Matthew, Brieanna, Cheyenne
Hot dogs will be available tomorrow (Thursday)… not today… sorry for the confusion!
If you need help with your website or blog, please let me know. All of the assignments and projects you have completed need to be on your website (in addition to screen shots or links from your blog) by Friday.
I have only been submitting tardies to AHS each day. I didn’t realize I should be turning in absences as well; therefore, starting today I will be submitting tardies and absences to AHS each day.
Friday will be a “project day”. Please be thinking about what you would like to work on that day…. using the drawing tablet, editing your own photos, etc. Email me by Friday to let me know what you would like to work on that day. “Surfing the web” isn’t considered a project 🙂
Quote: We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.